Avignon EMsella, a breakthrough treatment for incontinence and confidence. This unique technology revolutionizes intimate health and wellness by providing those suffering from incontinence with a completely non-invasive option.
Indications for EMsella Incontinence Therapy
EMsella treatment may be suitable for both women & men who develop issues in the pelvic floor muscles and experience a urinary leak caused by:
- Body aging
- Enlarged prostate
- Post Prostate surgery
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
Benefits & Features of EMsella Incontinence Therapy
- Non-invasive, no cuts, no injections
- Pain-free, just sit there comfortably
- No need to strip clothes during the treatment time
- No recovery time required, resume your social life after a session
- Lunch hour procedure
- No need for anesthetic or pain management medication
- No recovery or post procedure protocols needed
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I A Candidate?
EMSELLA is a great option for women and men of any age who desire a solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life.
- What Is The Treatment Time?
Your provider will tailor a treatment plan for you. A typical treatment takes about 30 minutes and you will need about 6 sessions, scheduled twice a week.
- What Does It Feel Like?
You will experience tingling and pelvic floor muscle contractions during the procedure. You may resume daily activities immediately after the treatment.
- How Fast Will I See Results?
You may observe improvement after a single session. The results will typically continue to improve over the next few weeks.